Outdoor cabins IP55 Hydra series for motorways of Catalonia
The Hydra series outdoor cabins are designed and built with an IP55 environmental protection rating and an IK10 degree of protection against mechanical impacts, which, together with the incorporation of a self-ventilated, thermo-insulated double wall, That the equipment and batteries housed in its interior are not affected by the environmental inclemencies.
In addition to this, the degree of protection against intrusion is very high due to the incorporation of safety lock with four locking points and the non-accessibility to any detachable element from the outside of the cabin.
- Made of galvanized and stainless steel.
- Measurements: 42U 2.251 x 700 x 700 (includes socket 100 mm).
- Finish: RAL-7035 Weather-specific polyester.
- Includes 2 fans with thermostat in each module.
- Double wall for thermal protection in first and last body.
- Degree of environmental protection IP-55.
- Front door with safety lock and 4 locking points.
- 19 "4-column kit.
- Bottom cover for mechanized cable passage with / indications.
- Cable passage between cabins.
- 1 Common roof for the 3 cabins.